The Royal Borough of Greenwich is researching people’s experiences of adult care and support services in the borough. This is to help us improve our services and get better at delivering the right care and support for residents.
They would like to talk to people in the borough who
- use care and support services themselves
- are carers for someone who uses care and support services
There are several ways you can get involved.
- You can sign up for an interview using this form. Interviews can be over the phone, over video call, or in person. We offer a shopping voucher as a thank you for doing an interview (£15 for a 30-minute interview or £30 for a 60-minute interview)
- You can also fill in our short survey here.
- If you would like to hear more about our research you can contact the research team via email@example.com
They are interested in hearing your story, your opinions and ideas about the information that we share, and about the process of planning and delivering care services. Sharing your story helps them to understand the experiences of our residents and to improve our services.