How we can help
‘Let’s Sort It Out’ is a free information and advice service for adults with a learning disability, learning difficulty and/or autism, who live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London.
Our trained, experienced staff offer a person-centered, user-led service providing advice or where necessary, referring you on to specialist services. We are able to see you in one of our offices or in your home.
We offer advice on a wide range of subjects including those listed below.
By offering individual advice, information and representation, we aim to:
- Encourage more independence and enable more informed choices
- Facilitate better physical and mental wellbeing
- Reduce social isolation and exclusion
- Increase awareness of sources of information and support
- Provide better access to easy to understand information and advice
- Ensure people can be valued contributors to society
Who can use this service?
Greenwich Mencap's 'Let's Sort It Out' is a free advice and support service available to people who meet the following criteria:
- Adults aged 18 years or over
- Lives in Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Living with a learning disability, learning difficulty or autism (but you do not need to be on the Disability Register
How to get the support you need
To talk to us about information, personalised advice or representation, please call our Welfare Manager, Carole Britton, on the number below between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can email us or send us a message and we will get back to you shortly.
Tell us how we're doing
It's incredibly important to us that our service users and their families tell us how we can improve and deliver even better support.
If you or someone you care for is currently using our service and would like to complete our short feedback survey, click the button below.