After making adjustments to their building, The Carers Centre will re-open our centre on Monday 7th of September at 10.00 am.
We will operate reduced hours and open between 10.00 am and 3 pm Monday to Friday. To minimise the risk of Covid-19 we have implemented the following procedures:
- Temperature checks upon entry – temperature and contact information will be recorded
- Screens at our front desk and cafe
- A one-way system – Entry via the main reception entrance and exit via the gardens. Our reception team can explain how to move about the building
- Socially distanced tables in our cafe – this means there will be fewer tables and chairs
- Face masks are available, at no cost, from our reception team – unless a diagnosed medical condition exists, face masks must be worn
- Sanitiser dispensers installed throughout with helpful information displayed around the building