Greenwich Mencap has signed up to the Royal Borough of Greenwich’s Equality and Equity Charter.
We have committed to the eight equality pledges in the Charter to:
- actively promote equality;
- work with partners and the community to make our information, services and products more accessible and inclusive;
- put equal opportunity at the heart of our recruitment, employee development and service delivery;
- continually review the diversity of our workforce and ensure it is representative of our local community across all levels;
- address all allegations of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation;
- promote good relations between people from different backgrounds;
- share good equality practice with our partners; and
- measure and share our progress and success.