Are you or family members waiting for treatment and care in cardiology, cancer, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, children and young people? Guy’s and St Thomas’ and Kings’ College hospitals, working with the London South Bank University, are hosting a series of online workshops during April and early May to talk about how to better manage to wait and self-management services.
The workshops will take place on Zoom and are open to anyone in southeast London. To register or find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshops dates and times are below and are in the attached flyer:
- Cardiology, 20 April, 1 – 3 pm
- Cancer, 21 April, 1 – 3 pm
- Ophthalmology, 27 April, 1 – 3 pm
- Orthopaedics, 28 April 1 – 3 pm
- Children and young people, 4 May, 1 – 3 pm.
If you have any questions about the workshops, please contact email@example.com.