Tier 4: Stay at home
TESTING IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS
If you have coronavirus symptoms: (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste), even if they’re only mild, it’s important to get a test and stay at home until you get your result.
Booking is essential for all testing centres. Order a home test kit if you cannot get to a test site. Please go to gov.UK/get-coronavirus-test or call 119. Lines are open 7 am to 11 pm.
Testing centres in the Royal Borough of Greenwich:
- 02 North Greenwich, SE10 – drive-through facility only
- Charlton Athletic Football Club, SE7 – mobile testing facility accessible by car
- University of Greenwich, Avery Hill Road, SE9 – accessible on foot only, accessible on foot only
- Plumstead Abery Street, Plumstead, SE18 – walk-through testing centre, accessible on foot only
- De Vere Devonport House Car Park, SE10 – walk-through testing centre due to open the week beginning 9 November, accessible on foot only
Testing is NOT available at the Emergency Department at the hospital or your GP practice, so please do not attend here trying to get a test.
COMING SOON – TESTING WILL BE AVAILABLE EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE SYMPTOMS